The recent mass shootings are false flags and are made to distract us, divide us and to scare us.

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:16 am

CEO254 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:11 am
3 mass shootings in 2 days? Not organic. Almost surely black ops or even staged hoax psyops, like Sandy Hook, the LAX shooting, etc. The NWO desperately wants to disarm the American people

And notice how in these false flag shootings and hoaxes they keep using "assault rifles", like the AR-15. Even though rifles are used in a very low percentage of overall gun crimes. Handguns are used in the vast majority of gun crime.

The NWO Marxist powers-that-be want to ban military-style rifles because they want the masses to be totally subjected to the State/government.

Using staged "mass shootings" is the "go to" tactic used by the ruling NWO/Marxist powers-that-be, in order to disarm the masses. They did this in England and Australia. They staged two big horrific mass shootings, and used the Estblishment media to generate an emotional reaction from the public as the pretext for draconian gun bans in both nations.

Almost all of the recent "mass shootings" in America have either been false flags or staged psyops -- including Sandy Hook, the LAX "shooting", the "live on TV shooting" in Virginia, and others.
nice book report faggit
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:58 am

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am
ok so Marxists would never call for an increased ban on guns... just remember how the NRA pushed for more regulations after the Black Panthers called for arms back in the 60's.. just wanted to correct you on your jargon there.

https://www.history.com/news/black-pant ... ulford-act
I don't see why you keep bringing up this useless point. commie nigs brought shotguns to the state house in the middle of the cold war and you expect everyone to just be okay with that?

The NRA wasn't always for open carry and was always for gun regulation. going as far back the the 1930s
"Karl Frederick, NRA president in 1934, during congressional NFA hearings testified "I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. ... I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses."[35] Four years later, the NRA backed the Federal Firearms Act of 1938.[36]"

SO its kinda pointless to keep pointing out the NRA was for gun regulation. EVERYONE knows they were progun reg before the 1970s. The NRA in the 1960s was a different organization compared to he one today

IDK if you are trying do some gay commie kung fu but stop doing it. It's really embarrassing :oops:
the Mulford Act was drafted in direct response to the Black Panther Party, who was exercising their constitutional right and never instigated any violence as a direct result of openly carrying firearms.. maybe you want to read again on how the incident at the state capitol exactly went down?

of course they were still doing it not for the betterment of "the law", but for the community and that's exactly the point.

gun control laws have never been designed to protect everyday people and the NRA is just as guilty for that... their shitty rep with black people on a whole speaks for itself.

that's all what i wanted to say with that
Pre-K

Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:47 am

CRAAAAAAAB PEOPLE
CRAAAAAAAB PEOPLE
LOOK LIKE CRABS
TALK LIKE PEOPLE

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:42 pm

rekshots dont even bother debating jdon he gets his info from hollywood movies hes a pretentious faggit
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm

2813308004 wrote:rekshots dont even bother debating jdon he gets his info from hollywood movies hes a pretentious faggit
Figure out which one is J don and which one is you and rekshots

RIP 281 i just destroyed you with a movie clip
baldjesus
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:54 pm

I blame video games, Fortnite should be banned!
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:08 pm

On the cool it is getting scary how often these shootings happen

Makes me want to stay away from the city and live out in the country

These sick fucks just want nationwide attention so they target crowded cities
Rekshots

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:21 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:58 am
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am
ok so Marxists would never call for an increased ban on guns... just remember how the NRA pushed for more regulations after the Black Panthers called for arms back in the 60's.. just wanted to correct you on your jargon there.

https://www.history.com/news/black-pant ... ulford-act
I don't see why you keep bringing up this useless point. commie nigs brought shotguns to the state house in the middle of the cold war and you expect everyone to just be okay with that?

The NRA wasn't always for open carry and was always for gun regulation. going as far back the the 1930s
"Karl Frederick, NRA president in 1934, during congressional NFA hearings testified "I have never believed in the general practice of carrying weapons. I seldom carry one. ... I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses."[35] Four years later, the NRA backed the Federal Firearms Act of 1938.[36]"

SO its kinda pointless to keep pointing out the NRA was for gun regulation. EVERYONE knows they were progun reg before the 1970s. The NRA in the 1960s was a different organization compared to he one today

IDK if you are trying do some gay commie kung fu but stop doing it. It's really embarrassing :oops:
the Mulford Act was drafted in direct response to the Black Panther Party, who was exercising their constitutional right and never instigated any violence as a direct result of openly carrying firearms.. maybe you want to read again on how the incident at the state capitol exactly went down?

of course they were still doing it not for the betterment of "the law", but for the community and that's exactly the point.

gun control laws have never been designed to protect everyday people and the NRA is just as guilty for that... their shitty rep with black people on a whole speaks for itself.

that's all what i wanted to say with that
good job at missing the point of my post

but thanks for the book report

mind if i use it in english class next week?
Rekshots

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm
2813308004 wrote:rekshots dont even bother debating jdon he gets his info from hollywood movies hes a pretentious faggit
Figure out which one is J don and which one is you and rekshots

RIP 281 i just destroyed you with a movie clip
god gonna put a flame inside of your butthole

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:30 pm

That video will cure homosexuality

Aint no penis coming in myyyyy butthole
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:21 am

I’m sorry Rekshots I just get butthurt when I see this shyt on the news all the time

will you watch a black and white movie with me
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:43 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:21 am
I’m sorry Rekshots I just get butthurt when I see this shyt on the news all the time

will you watch a black and white movie with me
:wrist:
Muslim freedom for all.