The Official Movie Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
residentsleep
Moderator
Posts: 576
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by residentsleep » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 pm

Image


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Im late on this movie but it was good
Made it real hard to tell it wasn't real. Shit I'm still not sure if some of the footage was real or acting
Screenshot_20190729-210605_Netflix.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:17 pm

Hurt Locker is a great movie

Very suspenseful and very authentic

Also a woman directed that

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm

Has anybody seen Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Another great flick by the god Quentin Tarantino

Not his greatest and it can be a bit slow... but the final scene alone makes up for any mishaps

Plus Margot Robbie is my boo and my celebrity crush for sure

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4073
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by Dat_Meskin » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:47 am

Thats on my list of movies to watch

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Contact:

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm
Has anybody seen Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Another great flick by the god Quentin Tarantino

Not his greatest and it can be a bit slow... but the final scene alone makes up for any mishaps

Plus Margot Robbie is my boo and my celebrity crush for sure
u r the most generic movie aficionado ever of course u like the same movies other pretentious hipsters like..........that movie was turrible tarantino is overrated af.......the last black man in san fransisco is the best movie currently in theaters but u wouldnt know that
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:16 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:21 pm
J-Don wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:20 pm
Has anybody seen Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Another great flick by the god Quentin Tarantino

Not his greatest and it can be a bit slow... but the final scene alone makes up for any mishaps

Plus Margot Robbie is my boo and my celebrity crush for sure
u r the most generic movie aficionado ever of course u like the same movies other pretentious hipsters like..........that movie was turrible tarantino is overrated af.......the last black man in san fransisco is the best movie currently in theaters but u wouldnt know that
I haven’t seen Last Black Man cuz the theaters around here haven’t showed it... worst case I’ll catch it when it’s on digital.

And Once Upon a time is actually pretty great especially if you develop more of an understanding of the setting (1960’s L.A.). It ain’t his most accessible work but I for sure am gonna watch it again and perhaps even buy it

You know the best movies are the ones that don’t explain everything and you have to connect the dots yourself

Best movie in theaters aside from that is The Farewell and Midsommar... also really liked Art of Self Defense

You’re still a simp tho

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:19 pm

What is America’s obsession with dog movies

Like every season there is always a dog-centered movie that is released

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by mfeswhtx » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:59 am

Bc we value dogs more than people fam.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Shock Corridor by Samuel Fuller... movie is amazing

featuring one of the original Uncle Ruckus characters before there was an Uncle Ruckus


User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 548
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 24 times
Contact:

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by 2813308004 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm

j don its time to step up a level i challenge u to watch Salo, or 120 Days Of Sodom
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)


SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
MEMBERS President- datmeskin Vice President - Rekshots General - 2813308004
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Dope picture by Akira Kurosawa especially if you into crime dramas


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by J-Don » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:38 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm
j don its time to step up a level i challenge u to watch Salo, or 120 Days Of Sodom
Bet I’ll watch it tomorrow night

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2683
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by Boy C » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:59 am
Bc we value dogs more than people fam.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app
*guns
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: RE: Re: The Official Movie Thread

Post by mfeswhtx » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:17 pm

You're so stupid dawg fr you gonna go to 8th wonder for the screw thing
Boy C wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:59 am
Bc we value dogs more than people fam.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app
*guns
Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app



Post Reply