Random Thoughts Thread

Post all your bullshit threads here (GNR Nation)
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 36 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:40 pm

look all I'm saying is maybe if slavery was still legal we wouldn't b having these probs

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:55 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:look all I'm saying is maybe if slavery was still legal we wouldn't b having these probs

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app
There would be a lot more "yes massa" and less "fuck da lawzzz we wuz kangzzz"

Just sayin
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Clearly you don’t eat right datmeskim......if you ain’t got dat ice cream soft serve flow u ain’t eatin right n dats facts
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Y’all really ain’t shit if y’all really hate black ppl and r on a black man website dedicated to a black man my gosh
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 pm

I think the western diet is so shittty and I believe that’s why we got so much corona and so many so called corona deaths
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Italy to cuz all they eat is pasta and cheese practically
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2656
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:38 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:13 pm
I think the western diet is so shittty and I believe that’s why we got so much corona and so many so called corona deaths
you ain't lie
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1865
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 36 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:58 am

stfu lol
Ronni313 wrote:Y’all really ain’t shit if y’all really hate black ppl and r on a black man website dedicated to a black man my gosh
Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app


Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3845
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:20 am

mfeswhtx wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:40 pm
look all I'm saying is maybe if slavery was still legal we wouldn't b having these probs

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app

if you think about slavery was fucking badass. and the people who ended it were a bunch or moral fags.

before you get all made thinkg about this

imaigne being a slave master and any time you want sum fresh pussy you can just go down to the slave market and thro a nigga a rack and you can get 4 or 5 fine ass slave hoes. and since they your slave you can do watever the fucking you want :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you can even fuck her to death :lol: :lol: :lol: it wouldn't matte cuz you own her ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

when she gets old you can just take her out back and shoot her and the laws cant do anyting about it :lol: :lol: :lol:

im jealous dem slave masters were drowning in fresh slave pussy


trump i kno you are reading this.... legalize slavery we need sum fresh pussy
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3845
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:24 am

Ronni313 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:08 pm
Y’all really ain’t shit if y’all really hate black ppl and r on a black man website dedicated to a black man my gosh
Ronnie the white savior

thank you ronnie for defending black people on a dead rap forum. holy shit, the lives of black people is so much better now

RONNIE IS THE NEW MARTIN LUTHER KANG
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:04 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:24 am
[quote=Ronni313 post_id=59295 time=<a href="tel:1587614932">1587614932</a> user_id=1555]
Y’all really ain’t shit if y’all really hate black ppl and r on a black man website dedicated to a black man my gosh
Ronnie the white savior

thank you ronnie for defending black people on a dead rap forum. holy shit, the lives of black people is so much better now

RONNIE IS THE NEW MARTIN LUTHER KANG
[/quote]

:P :P
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 115 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:36 pm

Rekshots wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:40 pm
look all I'm saying is maybe if slavery was still legal we wouldn't b having these probs

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Texas Takeover mobile app

if you think about slavery was fucking badass. and the people who ended it were a bunch or moral fags.

before you get all made thinkg about this

imaigne being a slave master and any time you want sum fresh pussy you can just go down to the slave market and thro a nigga a rack and you can get 4 or 5 fine ass slave hoes. and since they your slave you can do watever the fucking you want you can even fuck her to death it wouldn't matte cuz you own her ass

when she gets old you can just take her out back and shoot her and the laws cant do anyting about it

im jealous dem slave masters were drowning in fresh slave pussy


trump i kno you are reading this.... legalize slavery we need sum fresh pussy
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:02 pm

Aye if y’all like slavery so much, ima make ALL of y’all MY slaves and now y’all gotta promote my new album

Rip Robert lee


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:37 pm

I have a major crush on someone I don’t even talk to LOL. But like I want them so bad I literally want their baby for real like I gotta get pregnant by this person lol I’m so forreal. I don’t know how I’m goin to go about it but ima figure it out....just gunna chill for now but this is some thing that must happen


Have u ever felt like that
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2888
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:38 pm

It might take a year or two but it must happen
Post Reply